HomeQuotesAlfred Kinsey Female SexualityAlfred-Kinsey-Female-Sexuality-Report-6f
Alfred Kinsey

For more than a third (36 per cent) of the masturbating females in the sample, nothing more than physical stimulation seemed to have been involved. For the remaining two-thirds (64 per cent), psychologic stimulation through fantasy concerning specifically sexual situations had sometimes accompanied the physical stimulation.

NOSPER.COM